I have been tagged (for the first time on blog) by Trish at The Coffee Shop. Now, i am supposed to write 10 things about myself and tag 10 other people after that. So, here goes...
1. The job i am currently working at is my second job. I lasted my first one for 22 months. I was hoping to last two complete years. Hopefully, with this one i will.
2. My job involves working with poor women doing micro business. And i love my job.
3. My supervisor says that i am possibly the only person in the organization who can relate well both with the senior managment and with the women in their huts. And that makes me special!! Yay!! *patting my own back*
4. I have lived away from home for more than half my life.
5. I am a very prejudiced person. I am prejudiced against certain people groups and nationalities. And i am not proud of that. And i am working on that.
6. I am a Hindu baktha (devotee) of Muktinath (Jesus Christ).
7. I like music that sounds dark and gloomy. No, i don't think i am depressive (except when i pms) but such music helps me focus. That brings me to the point that most of my music listening happens when i work.
8. I am an INFP on Myers-Briggs personality test. And the profile seems to be pretty accurate.
9. I want to get married. But i haven't met anybody that i think i can marry.
10. I love chocolate and coffee but i don't think i am addicted to either. And i don't overdo either. Ah well, i do occassionally overdo chocolate. Anju thinks that my preference for coffee is a result of the pop coffee culture. And i disagree.
And since i have this obession for eleven things at the moment...
11. I ride an automatic scooter. And think it better than driving a car as you can zip through traffic jams! I do wear a helmet. But occassionally, when i feel lazy, i don't.
Now to tag 10 people...
Just Sayin' (at Site Insights)
It's your turn now people...
Currently reading: School of Obedience by Andrew Murray
Currently listening to: Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes