Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Six-word memoir meme

Sandy tagged me with the six-word memoir meme so long ago. Here are the rules.


1. Write the title to your own memoir using six words.

2. Post it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who tagged you.

4. Tag five more blogs.


While Sandy had a couple of interesting titles, the best that I could come up with for my memoir is this:


This weird thing called 'my life…'


(yes, I'm ending it with three dots/ellipsis…)

Now, I tag Anju (because she likes this kind of stuff), Brandy ('cos I think her life is darn interesting - well, at least the way she narrates stuff), Angel ('cos I haven't heard from her so long), Clarissa ('cos she hasn't heard from me for so long), and Julie ('cos she's in the process of writing novels. She might as well get started on her memoir).

4 comments:

Julie Kibler said...

Gosh, thanks for making me have to THINK!!! ;-)

Hey, can I have ellipses, too? I think I'll need them maybe.

SandyCarlson said...

I like it! Makes me think of life as a thing to hold and study! Thanks for joining in Bungi.

That Squirrel said...

oh man... this is a tough tag!!

Bungz said...

Julie - He he he...

Sandy - ;) This was a fun meme.

Anju - Hmmm... You might as well start thinking now...