Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I have this scar on my left heel. It sort of runs from one side to the other. I put my leg in between cycle spokes. And the rest is an indelible identification mark.
2.What does your phone look like?
(Disclaimer: Not for the weak hearted.)
Errr… Do you really want to know?
Don't tell me I didn't warn you…
This is a four-year old antique piece. Priceless. I have also added pictures of all the major scars that my mobile incurred during its four year existence.
However, within a week or so my phone could look like this.
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A hair-line crack.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of my best buddy and i.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Sleep! No, wait… I want to travel. I'm itching to travel.
7 . What time were you born?
8. Are your parents still together?
Nope. Dad died long ago.
9. Last person who made you cry?
10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
Tommy Girl and Tommy Girl 10.
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Never really thought about it really.
12. What are you listening to?
Some generator running somewhere, masons working in the next building, our front office person on the phone…
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
14. Do you like pain killers?
Don't believe in them except when in extreme pain. Refer answer to Q. 1
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Ummm… I believe that the guy should do the asking…
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Chocolate mousse cake. The one that Anju talks about...
17. Who was the last person you made you mad?
Must be those crazy guys on the road. Don't know which one, but definitely someone who wouldn't give me way…
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
My friend... The one whose picture is my desktop wallpaper...
Thursday, September 13, 2007
The usual route
Unusual traffic pile up
Bumper to bumper traffic
A car stopped in the middle of the road
A fallen bike
Crowd of people
Pool of blood clotting on the road
Not a question of whose fault it was
But a matter of a life potentially lost...
Please wear a helmet...
(This is a reminder to me as well)
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I went grocery shopping. Took my bike (bicycle). Was caught in a downpour on the way back. It was nice riding in the rain. *smile*
A friend drew this graffiti for me. *laugh*
I got this in the mail today. I have printed it and put up on desk. *ROFLOL*
Another work mail that i received... *LOLOL*
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Jollyroger tagged me ages ago. And since I haven't written in a long time I thought I will do this meme. However, I don't think I will be tagging anyone. Well, let's just say consider yourself tagged when you do comment to this post, but then again not if you don't want to be tagged. So, here goes my 8 (+ 3… + 1)
I am supposed to write 8 random facts about myself. And I have chosen to write about things I have been currently (pre)occupied with… In other words, the reasons why I haven't been regular with my blog.
1. Work - Yes. I know it sounds lame, but the slow days seem to be kind of over. It happens in seasons for me. So, may be more during the next slow season.
2. I have started getting my life back in order. With a few 'goodbyes' and fewer 'welcome backs' all one after the other, my life had gone haywire. Now I am slowly building back my schedules. And I will learn to fit in blogging into that as well. Until then please be gracious.
3. Brain drain - Did mention that I am working hard? A lot of my work over the last month involved racking my brain real hard. And that had drained all my brain juices. Hence, I wasn't able to think up any new stuff. I still am not able to think about any new stuff. I don't even want to try. I am THAT tired.
4. Swimming has been going on regularly. I wanted to be disciplined about that. This was part of putting the schedule back in order. Also, I have been trying to go to bed earlier than usual. All this has affected my blogging.
5. I have been hooked to Scrabbles on Facebook. Oops. I have let the cat out of the bag…
6. I have started reading the newpaper! I know, I know… Once upon a time, I was going to write a whole post on why I don't read the newspaper.
7. I am trying to get a lot more reading done. And I have been pretty good with that. I am currently in the middle of three books. One fiction. One non fiction. One faith-related.
8. Talking about faith, I am also trying to be disciplined about my time spent alone with God.
9. The city traffic! It has been getting worse. And I kid not. It is not an illusion… Added to this is the increased amount of travel within the city (work-related travel that is).
This has added to my stress levels and preoccupation levels.
10. I have been watching a lot of movies lately. At least, a lot more than usual.
11. Been spending more time with people face-to-face than during the last two months.
12. Guess I am tired of thinking and troubling my poor little head. So, I just took a break from thinking. Now that I have started reading the newspaper, guess I will begin to stir up the gray matter more and more. So hopefully…