Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged

Chriz tagged me intentionally and Jollyroger sort of sneak tagged me. So here goes.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
I have this scar on my left heel. It sort of runs from one side to the other. I put my leg in between cycle spokes. And the rest is an indelible identification mark.

2.What does your phone look like?
(Disclaimer: Not for the weak hearted.)

Errr… Do you really want to know?

Don't tell me I didn't warn you…

This is a four-year old antique piece. Priceless. I have also added pictures of all the major scars that my mobile incurred during its four year existence.


However, within a week or so my phone could look like this.


3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
A hair-line crack.

4. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of my best buddy and i.

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
No

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Sleep! No, wait… I want to travel. I'm itching to travel.

7 . What time were you born?
6.24 am

8. Are your parents still together?
Nope. Dad died long ago.

9. Last person who made you cry?
Myself

10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
Tommy Girl and Tommy Girl 10.

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Never really thought about it really.

12. What are you listening to?
Some generator running somewhere, masons working in the next building, our front office person on the phone…

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Nope.

14. Do you like pain killers?
Don't believe in them except when in extreme pain. Refer answer to Q. 1

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Ummm… I believe that the guy should do the asking…

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Chocolate mousse cake. The one that Anju talks about...

17. Who was the last person you made you mad?
Must be those crazy guys on the road. Don't know which one, but definitely someone who wouldn't give me way…

18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
My friend... The one whose picture is my desktop wallpaper...

9 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

This is a nice post, Bungi. Interesting insights! Nice to know, too, that my phone isn't the only one that looks great!

Your friend on the wallpaper must be a very special person.

Vadapoche said...

Hey Bungi, that phone is running on life support, have a heart and retire it!
But a good post, it was worth tagging you.

Bungz said...

Sandy - Thank you. Your comments are such an encouragement. Regarding the phones *sigh*. Hope to get my new one soon. Some of the keys aren't working properly in this one...
And my friend is a very special person indeed. And she lives in the US... All the more reason why i miss her...

Jollyroger - He he... Yeah. Hopefully this one will retire in a week or so. I was hoping to do this tag after i got my new phone but then i thought it'd be no fun then. :)
Thank you.

Unknown said...

hey cool post!! i liked ur phone- so amazing :P

Gomathy S said...

I had a cake yday..a coincidence with my post..so did u have it ??

Anush said...

"15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Ummm… I believe that the guy should do the asking…"

oh trust me... i tried tat... it does not work... [:)]

Anonymous said...

Hey Bhuv!! you need a new phone asap!!nice post i must say!

Ryan said...

HEY I looked at your wallpaper on your desktop and it was not a person who lives in the US!!!

Bungz said...

Kirthi - I got the new phone!!!

Scribbler - Nope :(

Crazybugga - Ha ha... Poor thing, you...

Maddie - You've seen it!!

Ryan - Do you really know?!