Sandy at Writing in Faith rescued me by tagging me for the 7 Things About Me meme. This shouldn't be difficult at all.
Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I don't care much for ice-cream. Whereas chocolate is a whole different story.
2. Only recently did I start reading Tamil fiction. Prior to this, most of my Tamil reading was done in school - only as part of my lessons. I started to read Tamil again because I was losing reading speed and my vocabulary was shrinking.
3. I don't mostly step out on Saturdays. It is my day in. I usually get out only in the evenings.
4. I've been in India all my life and I still haven't seen the Taj Mahal. However, that is not unusual. And I am not longing to see it either. I am more eager to see the Himalayas.
5. I'm more a mountain person than beach/sea person.
6. I do NOT like shopping. The only kinda shopping that I enjoy is book shopping.
7. I love riding the Chennai suburban trains. From what I hear of it, I don't think I would enjoy the Mumbai suburb though.
I am sticking to 7 points this time and not doing my usual 11.
The 7 people I tag are:
Krithi at Grass Grows
Zip at Hmmm
Ruki at Year 26 is here!