Saturday, December 01, 2007

7 Things About Me

Sandy at Writing in Faith rescued me by tagging me for the 7 Things About Me meme. This shouldn't be difficult at all.


Here are the rules:

*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I don't care much for ice-cream. Whereas chocolate is a whole different story.

2. Only recently did I start reading Tamil fiction. Prior to this, most of my Tamil reading was done in school - only as part of my lessons. I started to read Tamil again because I was losing reading speed and my vocabulary was shrinking.

3. I don't mostly step out on Saturdays. It is my day in. I usually get out only in the evenings.

4. I've been in India all my life and I still haven't seen the Taj Mahal. However, that is not unusual. And I am not longing to see it either. I am more eager to see the Himalayas.

5. I'm more a mountain person than beach/sea person.

6. I do NOT like shopping. The only kinda shopping that I enjoy is book shopping.

7. I love riding the Chennai suburban trains. From what I hear of it, I don't think I would enjoy the Mumbai suburb though.


I am sticking to 7 points this time and not doing my usual 11.


The 7 people I tag are:

Kiki

Sandhya

Gomathy

Compassion Unlimited

Krithi at Grass Grows

Zip at Hmmm

Ruki at Year 26 is here!

4 comments:

brandy said...

I like all sorts of shopping (grocery shopping once got me so excited I clapped my hands), but book shopping is one of my favourites. My perfect day involves time in a massive bookstore with nothing but hours to go through each book and hold it in my hands, feel it's weight and then decide if I want it. (Oh, and this perfect day also includes someone else paying the bill)

Bungz said...

Brandy - He he. It's going to be a terrible thing if we go shopping together, except if we go book shopping... And ermm... Don't think i can take the bill either. Let's get another person in to do that... *grin*

SandyCarlson said...

Bungi,
Thanks for joining in!
Do you do your book shopping in a store or online?
I like your reading choices and enjoy your reviews on your blog, so I'm glad you're a reader!

Bungz said...

Sandy - It was fun. And it is great that i have a couple of ideas already outlined in a paper (lest i forget!!). And you meme rescued me just in time. Phew.

I do my shopping mostly from bookstores. It is fun running my fingers through the pages of the books and just feeling them in my hand. Oh, the same thing that Brandy has said above. :-)