I have been doing way too many serious post. And it has been amazing to see cheeky replies even to those! I thought it is time for something light. I am not too much of a funny writer, if you haven't already noticed it. Anyways, I will attempt something simply to break the monotony.
Hmm… Probably doing a list will help. Another eleven things now post perhaps. So here goes…
1. I am waiting for the clock to strike 7.30 am. This means that I can leave to the airport to pick up my friend.
2. Trying to think up of another 9 points.
3. On leave from work so that I can spend time with my friend!
4. Am happy because a colleague from down under has given birth to a baby girl and both mom and baby are doing fine!
5. I would like to finish reading a book that I started long, long ago… It is a great book. I simply lost momentum as I started reading something else before I finished that.
6. I am currently in the middle of three books that need finishing.The one mentioned above is one of them.
7. I am addicted to blogging and blog hopping. In other words, to blogosphere.
8. I am happy with the way my house is beginning to look with the new furniture in place and stuff.
9. Wondering what might happen at the airport. In the sense, how am I going to react…
10. I haven't gone swimming because I am too excited.
11. I have a half-full laundry basket...